Is anyone there ?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tweakie,

I have been working here instead...

Greg and I need to do a final sort of the way we want the topics laid out. It looks like we are going to move the majority of the FAQ from here to the FAQ for each device (over in documentation.warp9td.com). It took getting it fleshed out for at least one device to see how we wanted to balance between our two new site segments.

I am open to all of your thoughts on the documentation site (and yes, so far only the TMC3in1 portion is done).

Andy

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
And there should be a menu to the side, but when I clicked on the link I just gave you the menu had disappeared... I couldn't find it, until I made my window wider. Well there is another bug to look at.... just make sure you can see the menu on the left hand side or make the window wider.

Andy

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!

I had to change the header color to lime green to find the hamburger/mobile click her for menu icon. Once this issue is resolved I can finish porting the rest of content over for the ESS.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
My 3 year old (Joseph) decided to wake up at 5 am for the day, so I took him down to my office so the others could get more sleep and not be crabby.....

Joseph is currently watching trains on youtube, so I am working on documentation :sleep:

Thanks for asking, Tweakie!